Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Mami for another eroge!

Yes!! Finally after some moments, Mami got another eroge tie-up!

It will be from the eroge 恋と選挙とチョコレート (Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, Love and Election and Chocolate) by sprite.

Here are the credits:

INITIATIVE
lyrics/vocals: Mami Kawada
composition/arrangement: Tomoyuki Nakazawa
(will be out in 2010)

Don't know what to think for now, since there are no previews yet. But seeing Nakazawa doing this, I'm NOT that sure if it will turn out something good remembering his works nowadays (which ranges from medium to mediocre quality of songs) but I'll still look forward on this. That's because it's MAMI is the one we're talking about here. :P

-----

感情: full
音楽: "uneasy" - Ayana

2 comments:

  1. jellyfish was the last best thing I loved from Nakazawa this year. Ame to Guitar and RISUKU both are still behind jellyfish. not because Mami factor or what, but that's simply the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope much extreme than jellyfish. -__- I know other greater works than the said song. But if granted, I won't mind since jellyfish is also good. Just hope he'll come up w/ some more epic songs just like in SAVIA. And I want another album from Mami. D:<

    ReplyDelete