Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What's this I've Sound?

Let me just rant before I go to the slums again!! :/

After announcing of another epic fail non-I've remix album master groove circle 2 (probably a sequence to the horrendous master groove circle released last September 24, 2008), KOTOKO will now release her 5th ALBUM (first best album)?! O.O Why exhaust KOTOKO when the other I've girls needed some more release? Where's MELL's new single & album?! (-____-)' Aren't you gonna release more Mami? Where on earth is Eiko? Anyway, details:

master groove circle 2
GNCV-1013
2009.12.30 OUT

Anime Tie-Up Best Album (アニメタイアップベストアルバム)
KOTOKO 5th album (first best album)
GNCV-1019~20
2009.12.23 OUT

The second one will probably contain:

-DuDiDuWa*lalala
-Re-sublimity
-agony
-Chi ni Kaeru ~on the Earth~
-being
-Chercher
-Kirei na Senritsu
-Hayate no Gotoku!
-Shichiten Hakki Shijou Shugi!
-BLAZE
-Sociometry
-Special Life!
-daily-daily Dream

Exactly 13 songs to fill up an album, right?

--- Right now, I don't really know what to say. Probably this day is just really THAT tiring so I'll just sleep this news away. :P

-----

感情: sleepy
音楽: "Two face" - MELL

No comments:

Post a Comment