Friday, October 23, 2009

Mami Kawada once again on the spotlight!

After being sick for 3 days I'm back and I'm not going to elaborate on that matter because it's a horrendous matter. D: D: You're not going to like what I've gone through I swear.

But now that I'm back, I'm proud to say that Mami Kawada is on my spotlight again! I'm definitely excited for her Prophecy single that I already made its english wiki page via here.

And now a larger single cover is now available!



Prophecy
vocals/lyrics: Mami Kawada
composition: Tomoyuki Nakazawa
arrangement: Tomoyuki Nakazawa, Takeshi Ozaki

TV size version here.

Although a frame (song credits still not revealed) is not the ending theme for Shana S, anticipated theme song is now revealed:

All in good time
vocals/lyrics: Mami Kawada
composition: Tomoyuki Nakazawa
arrangement: Tomoyuki Nakazawa, Takeshi Ozaki

TV size version here.

And the banner pic on Mami's Geneon Website has now changed!! Lovin' it!

That's about for the news about her! And I'm listening to her more and more... Probably she'll be on my last.fm top one artist in a week. :P

-----

感情: over excited!
音楽: "portamento" - Mami Kawada

2 comments:

  1. Godammit I'm so busy preparing my graduation speech... as well as being so obsessed in Progressive's PV *bricked*.

    Mami, forgive me. I've fallen to the other side... but I STILL LOVE YOU AND I WOULD STALK YOU NYAOOO *Bricked*

    okay I was just kidding "OTL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what graduation is that? XD

    Mami will forgive you, as long as you play more from her. :P *jokes*

    ReplyDelete