Monday, November 17, 2008

Meme available for all

sentiment: happy~
harmony: "Atashi no Machi, Ashita no Machi" by Hitomi Takahashi

Wow, I'm repeating the song for the nth time already. xD Because I really like love it. XD And speaking of meme, it's been a while since I had a meme and when I saw this on kurohawk's blog, I snatched it and decided to answer all the questions for fun. xD

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
-- NO, not now. I still enjoy being single. =D
02) What was your dream growing up?
-- At first to be a doctor but I threw that dream away in the trash can. Right now, I dream of becoming a successful businessman. xD
03) What talent do you wish you had?
-- Control one of the four elements of the world. Specifically, Earth. xD
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
-- Milk Shake ^_^
05) Favorite vegetable?
-- Almost all =D I'm a veggie lover.
06) What was the last book you read?
-- Can't remember. Does a direct sales catalogue count? =D

07) What zodiac sign are you?
-- Sagittarius

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
-- NONE!

09) Worst Habit?
-- Overexplaining and overanalyzing everything before getting to my point. The main reason others don't understand what I say.

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
-- Probably. But since I don't have my own car, will someone give me a lift?? =))

11) What is your favorite sport?
-- Volleyball and Badminton but I seldomly play sports nowadays
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
-- 65% Optimistic, 35% Pessimistic.

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
-- I dunno. =D *lol'd*
14) Worst thing ever happen to you?
-- Nah, it's too embarrassing! ~\(_ _;)/~
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
-- I'm the most addicted JPop-er of our school. No more, no less. =p
16) Do you have any pets?
-- Dogs and pests. XP *whistles*
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
-- Gahh! I'll sneak in my room and pretend that I never saw you. =p
18) What was your first impression of me?
-- I don't know. I haven't talked to you yet (to the one I got this)

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
-- cute!!! =D
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
-- I want to gain weight so that I won't be underweight forever. xD
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
-- Probably conscience
.
22) What color eyes do you have?
-- Black.

23) Ever been arrested?
-- No.

24) Bottle or can soda?
-- Neither.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
-- Earn and save it for future use.

27) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
-- Malls or fastfood chains.

28) Do you believe in ghosts?
-- Yeah, but I'm not afraid of them.
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
-- Spend time on my computer.

30) Do you swear a lot?
-- Not too much.

31) Biggest pet peeve?
-- novelty songs and pesky hiphop/rap songs and generic western songs. Don't like them at all. When I hear them, I get irritated immediately.

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
-- JPop
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
-- Yes.

34) Favourite and least favourite food?
-- Any dairy products and fruits, respectively.

35) Do you believe in God?
-- Yes, of course.

36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
-- Well what have I been doing right now? XP

Anyone who wants to copy this meme on their journal, you are free to do so. ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment