Monday, June 09, 2008

My Personality Type

sentiment: kinda bored
harmony: "Time heals all sorrows" by Kotoko


My personality type: the independent thinker

Got this from Urumi-chan's blog. It's been a while since I've taken an online quiz nee? I just got curious of what personality type I have. xD And what do you know, I'm an independent thinker (IT)?! Yes the explanation there are 80-90% me but I can't believe that I'm independent...

Ahh I miss Sachi Tainaka... xD Oh and speaking of her, I updated her page in Wiki since I learned that she will have her 8th single entitled Mou Kisu Sarechatta released on the 23rd of July... Oh that date... It's also the release date of Rythem's 16th and first double-A side single entitled Love Call/Akari no Arika. None of these singles has released their single covers as of now, and I'm excited to grab them... xD *can't wait*

No comments:

Post a Comment