Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Close "Shot"

sentiment: tired (and I still have some headaches left)
harmony: "resolution of soul" by Kotoko

I didn't really do any good every first week of class. It's so boring that you can die out of loneliness. *Sheesh* Especially when you only have one subject in a day and it didn't mean to go to the worst time of all -- 1:30pm-3:00pm. It couldn't be any worse because it's the time were people wanted to have their "siesta". But there's no such thing as that in school. And so the most diligent student of the school skipped that cycle to evade the damnation... Tsk, tsk...

What I did was to go to my friend, Jen's birthday which was later at 6pm... Even my friend didn't have the energy and guts to attend her 1:30-3:00, 3:00-4:30, 4:30-6:00 and 6:00-7:30 class! She just hates how her difficult major subjects gives her own damnation in the end. Skipped as well --- as though we are accelerated students! Ah the f**k of it.

As expected, the birthday was celebrated at a bar... where we had creepy and horrible R&B and hip-hop songs like SoulJa boy et al... Oh really they really didn't know that the songs they're playing really made my day disgusting... Tsk, tsk... Sorry for people who are fans of these songs/artists but I really don't like stuffs like this... They make me want to puke in all directions of the bar. And I know now why I'm damned whenever I hear these songs of them (will explain later in my posts).

Then I concentrated on the alcohol, foods.... alcohol again... and again... Even if it's just one bottle. *gets shot* Well it's really difficult to deal with one bottle of alcohol when your stomach is empty right? Plus the foods are kinda few... Gosh, I don't want to repeat what I've done last year... I don't want to face school, profs and classmates with bulging eyes and blank mind. No, not ever again... I was able to moderate this time but I was in the middle of my limit... My visions were already spinning a little at the end of the first bottle and I have my class early tomorrow morning... I whispered to my friend, "I want some chocolates" to stimulate the alcohol that's in my system... But I can't! Nemmeeet!! I have no money left except for the jeepney and tricycle fare. o__O'' So I just swallowed all my pride and just went off of it...

Good thing, when I arrive here at home, I wasn't feeling a bit nauseous but I still had the headache... But I could still resolve it when I slumber later... I think... xD But whatever the result is, let's just go with it... It's my own damn fault for dragging myself to drink when I'm not in the momentum for it. Maybe I should slow myself down next time and forget about drinking alcohol for the meantime.

(Time to sleep... It's already 12:45am in my watch and I still have to wake up at 5:30 since I'm very slow... XP)

No comments:

Post a Comment