Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Albums coming up

sentiment: excited! XD
harmony: "a piacere" by KOTOKO

It has just been announced at I've Sound forum that Mami Kawada and Eiko Shimamiya will be releasing their 2nd full albums this 2008! I thought so. XD As of now, there are still not much details available but all I know is that Mami Kawada's album will be released on March 26, 2008 and Eiko's album will be a week after, April 2, 2008. XD

Yay! After exactly 2 years, Mami Kawada will be releasing a new album. XD But I still don't know the album title. I hope it's something "attractive" to the ear and new to the eyes. xD Although I'm more excited for Mami Kawada, nonetheless, I'll still expect something for Eiko's album because as you know, she doesn't have much promotions lately. Last year, it was a bit drastic year for her because aside from little eroge theme songs to perform, she was only able to release one maxi single of her own which is Naraku no Hana. No more, no less. x__X And what's worse, it doesn't even have a PV nor a DVD edition containing it's PV. o_O

Wow I'll be more excited when March comes. xD KOTOKO's 11th single BLAZE (2nd Opening Theme for Shakugan no Shana II) is scheduled on March 12, 2008 which makes this the 2nd tie-in with Shakugan no Shana series. And take another note, being single was also released March 2006 which is a bit near to her upcoming single. Even Mami's SEED album, it was released 29th March, 2006 and her second album will be released 26th March. xD

It should be take noted that the catalog number for KOTOKO's BLAZE is now GNCV-0001 (for regular edition) and GNCV-0002 (for regular edition+DVD). Her last single was GNCA-0071/GNCA-0072. I don't know exactly what it means but it looks like Mami Kawada and Eiko Shimamiya's album catalog number will also start with GNCV, I think. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment