Thursday, January 17, 2008

MEME again!

sentiment: craving for something
harmony: "La clef~Meikyuu no Kagi" by KOTOKO

Tagged by Cattleya-chan! :D

Rules of the meme:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

---------------------

Eight Random Facts about the idiotic Fred_Itachi:

1. I'm trying my best to be a good singer. But it seems my voice is not cooperating with me. XD Well I've been practicing with Audacity these days but I'd say I'm not really improving. x___X *ehem*

2. Whether you believe it or not, my vital statistics is 27-25-30. I know people who will read this entry will find this ridiculous! XD *gets kicked in the ass*

3. And in coordination with #2, many girls hate are envious of my waist line. XP But what can I say? I'm already a certified PG (patay-gutom, glutton in English) and I can't understand why I am still this thin crust. XP

4. I can wait for 3 hours or so as long as these 2 things are met: 1. I have my mp3 player; or, 2. I have someone to talk to. XD

5. The current longest original song (meaning it's not a remix because most of the remix are really long, I tell you) in my Winamp playlist would be "Genesis of Next" by globe with a length of 9:28). Next would be Eiko Shimamiya's "O" (8:04).

6. I'm an I've Sound freak. I know most of the readers already know that. And right now, I'm struggling to complete Kotoko's oh-so-big discography... XD I'm still half-way though. x__X I already completed Mami, Kaori and MELL's discography and I'm almost done with Eiko as well.

7. I'm liking the california maki now! Especially the ones in Rai Rai Ken! XDD~ Maybe you're wondering why I didn't like it the first time? Well the first time I ate a california maki in Rai Rai Ken was just last week while me and my friends are having the script done for SA2. However, the real first time I ate the stuff was in our school and it tastes *spine-tingling then "ewww"*. So at that time, I decided not to eat maki forever and ever (Amen). But when I took a bite from the ones in Rai Rai Ken, it tastes good than the ones in our cafeteria before and I'm starting to crave for it. XD

8. The most accepted song that I uploaded at Gendou was MELL's "Virgin's high!". I uploaded 3 versions of it --- the TV size, original version, and the instrumental version. XD While the others, I ended up uploading only 1 or 2 because of these reasons --- I was either too late (and someone already uploaded it. XD) or it wasn't accepted by Gendou himself by an unknown reason. XD Whatever!! *gets flamed*

------------------------------

Well, I really don't know whom I will tag this time but everyone who has the time and wants to do this meme may do so. ^^; Sorry my brain is just so blank lately... -___-''

No comments:

Post a Comment