Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sachi Tainaka's 6th single

sentiment: excited!!!
harmony: "disillusion" by Sachi Tainaka

Another single to look forward on this November!! Sachi Tainaka's 6th single entitled Lipstick/Ichiban Boshi (Lipstick/Greatest Star). Honestly, I didn't heard about Sachi Tainaka when she started going on solo last year. Until my imouto-vamp Nikki-chan introduced her to me. And when I heard her disillusion (opening theme for Fate/stay night), I went gaaahhh!!! I like the song and I like her!! PV PV PV!! And then that's the first time I saw her, the promotional video for disillusion! When I saw her, I said "FTW! She's so pretty!!" xD and then I became interested in her songs that's why I downloaded ALL of her singles and her debut album entitled DEAR.... So far, I'm really addicted to her songs aside from the I've Sound. Look at this photo:

Sachi Tainaka's current main banner courtesy of her website

Photo courtesy of her website (screenshot only)

She's gorgeous on this layout. Kinda resembles BoA at first look but she looks very great and pretty! Ahh I could melt just by looking at her face.... xDD~ And now for the single cover of her upcoming single.

Lipstick/Ichiban Boshi single cover

Lipstick/Ichiban Boshi is scheduled for a November 7th release. Lipstick will be used the theme song for the movie Persona. Haven't heard from the movie but I hope it's a good one. Another Double A-side from Sachi Tainaka, I hope this one will garner success since her last single Itoshii Hito e didn't succeed. Actually the said single was her least successful single to date as it only reached #67 in the Oricon charts even lower than her Saikou no Kataomoi single which has only about approximately sold 2,000+ copies. I hope this will do good since if I can recall, her success periods were from the Fate/stay night tie-in singles which are disillusion (1st opening theme) that reached a good #13 in the Oricon charts, and her most successful single to date, her Kirameku wa Namida wa Hoshi ni (2nd opening theme) that reached #9, and her first double A-side Aitai yo./Kimi to no Ashita (with Kimi no Ashita as the final ending theme for Fate/stay night)reached #19.

Preview for lipstick is also available and I ripped it on her website. For those who are using dial-up, no need to worry, this 46-second rip is very small! 64kbps and only 363kb in size. So what are you waiting for? Press that play button and listen!!!

Lipstick is a pop-rockish song with some hints of jazz (because of the trumpets) and IMO, is a bit perky or comedy just like Hitomi Shimatani's Neva Eva. My impressions on this song is that I like it more than her previous single but it's not like I don't like her ballads. I like them but it would be better to perform upbeat songs right? She can perform given the chance and besides, I like her Begin (B-side from her single Itoshii Hito e) which is quite opposite of its A-side and is rockish!! As of now, there is still no preview for Ichiban Boshi but I hope this won't be a ballad or something that will "down" the listeners since Lipstick is a very upbeat song. Light songs with some hints/influence of rock would still be good just like YUI's.

4 comments:

  1. XD You already know my woes, oni-vampu. *press play*

    Oooh~ I like it! I really do! Her voice fits perfectly with the melody and the song is simply too addicting in its own right. X__X *fears a wave of LSS* And I'm happy to say that Sachi Tainaka has a promising place in the upbeat pop corner.

    Thanks for sharing oni! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I intended to do that so that you'll be able to listen to the song. ^___^ LIPSTICK!! xD~

    Yes it's like her "Begin" song which we listened in G4 on our KOTF get-together... I like the song as well... ^__^ hopefully, if not reach top 10, at least not as low as Saikou no Kataomoi (top 50) or Itoshii Hito e (top 67). ^__^

    *getting LSS'd*

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's her name again? SAchi Tainaka? weeeeeeehhhh... She's so pretty!!!!!! TWo thumbs up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep kapatid, if you watched Fate/stay night (I know you watched), you'll recognize her voice since she sang the opening themes for FSN.

    ReplyDelete