Monday, July 09, 2007

A Busy Day

sentiment: tired
harmony: "Saikou no Kataomoi" by Sachi Tainaka

Today was supposed to be a holiday for me but because of too many things that I have to do today, I forgot that today is a no-class day. First, I went to school to fix some things of mine but I haven't finished it totally but I'll bet tomorrow it'll be finish. Then I dropped off today at Alabang Town Center to buy blank CDs for storage of files and of course, b-u-s-i-n-e-s-s. XD Yes, it's another start for making sideline business. XD After buying blank CDs, went straight to TimeZone and played SC 2. At first, I was having the greatest luck at playing Xianghua but time comes it became a bit worse. I was able to level up from Platinum Lieutenant to Platinum Captain of Cerberus. The most frustrating part is that, I was able to win 399. It was supposed to be 400 when Ivy destroyed my plan. =_= I'm gonna make my revenge when I come back! Prepare Ivy, I'm gonna make you feel like you're in hell!!! XD=

Next, me and my sisters were invited by my cousin who just came back from Connecticut to eat for dinner in the Mall of Asia. I was kinda not in the mood at first but thinking of the food makes me wanna go *bang!* haha! So I jumped in and went to MoA wit my dad and sisters. I was able to eat my favorite sisig again!! I missed eating that stuff... However, it has no egg on it but it still tastes pretty good. xD

It was a fast-paced period then after a few moments, we said our goodbye since it's already a bit late night. On our way home, we didn't expect that the rain will splash off a bit strong than expected so we have to drop off my other sister to her office at Buendia Ave. Yeah, we didn't able to save gas at all and worse, it was a bit traffic in SLEX so I just came in to post here. xD well that's all for tonight, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment