Monday, June 25, 2007

Spiral ~> finished!

sentiment: unsatisfied
harmony: "Itoshii Hito he" by Sachi Tainaka

Yes, finally I was able to finish watching Spiral ~ Suiri no Kizuna. Well I am expecting that I will be unsatisfied with its ending since according to my calculations, the anime was finished sonner than the manga. So, in short, the anime is not complete. Yes, Ayumu wasn't able to solve the mystery of the Blade Children. Even Kiyotaka has only special participation. I thought he has a major role in the anime but that was my mistake. But nonetheless, I still like the story... because it's mysteries are way beyond my thinking skills.

I will be looking forward on downloading it's manga and I hope the mystery about the Blade Children will be solved. xD I don't want to leave an anime with a big question mark on my face. lolz~

No comments:

Post a Comment