Monday, June 11, 2007

The BEST Q&A

Feeling: just fine
Currently Listening To: "Hero's Come Back" by nobodyknows+

Those who will get tagged later, it is optional if you want to do this. I'm just killing time. xD since I'm downloading Spiral Episode 12.

Best Skills: as of now, graphic designing, writing skills (maybe!) and I have a knack of finding and discovering great animes and J-music. just kidding! lol~ hahah!

Best Talents: dancing? maybe but aside from that, nothing! I suck at singing! haha!

Best Dreams: I became the greatest warrior in the world! I'm not kidding! =P

Best/Greatest Fears: aside from God, I'm extremely afraid of heights! I hate high places! I'm also afraid of eating very exotic foods that in my opinion is not edible!

Best Books: Well I'm not a bookworm but I'd say "Stainless Longganisa"! lol just kidding. =P Jessica Hagedorn's "dream jungle" is the best that I have read so far.

Best Foods: Uhmm too many to mention... yeah the space won't be enough!

Best Drinks: choco and milk drink! fruit shakes too!

Best Anime: uhmm as of now, Shakugan no Shana and Hayate no Gotoku!

Best Manga: Rurouni Kenshin and Naruto

Best Genres of Music: techno-trance! techno-trance is <3 <3~ House, Euro-techno/Eurobeat, house and of course ballad.^.^

Best Songs: As of now, "Immoral", "eclipse -UETSU MIU style-" by Mami Kawada, "Velocity of Sound" by MOMO. yes, it's techno and trance! xD

Best Subjects: Math! =P

Best Singers: Mami Kawada (=P), Lia, YUI, Hitomi Shimatani, Bonnie Pink, SNoW, Angela Aki, Yoko Takahashi. XD

Best Video Games: I'm not plaing video games anymore but from what I played, Final Fantasy series, Legend of Dragoon, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Tekken and Soul Calibur. ^^,

Best Schools: a~re? I can't say which is the best school since all of the schools have their own edge and competitive advantage! xD

Best Seiyuus: Romi Paku, Souichiro Hoshi, Tomokazu Seki, Rie Kugimiya, Shizuka Itoh, Hitomi Nabatame, Fumiko Orikasa, Akira Ishida.

Best RPs: King of JPop, Anarchy Academy, and of course, Season's Call. ^^v

Best layout: Shining Stars Bless (in blogger). It took me a few days to make that layout while the others only took a few hours.

Best Gifts: unforgettable memories and letters from my friends!

Best Things You've Ever Done: to be able to manage my anime/jpop mp3 collection and learn web/graphic designing all by myself. xD but of course with little assistance from my friends!

Best Careers: Being trusted as the mod of some forums/clans, being (one of the_ King of Jpop here in the Philippines! =P

Best Clothing Getup: Simple yet "carry". xD

Best Scenes: Everytime when I'm with my closest friends!

Best Friends (in random order): Nikki-chan, Natsumi-chan, Martin, Issa, Mhai, Rei-chan, Ikki, tan-tan, Kakurine, Judith, Joie-C, Cielo, Lei, Charles, Kristina, Kuros.

No comments:

Post a Comment