Thursday, May 10, 2007

Akai Namida/Beehive single


Yeah at last I was able to post here in my blog again! And guess what? I downloaded the Akai Namida/Beehive single May 9, 2007 midnight. Why? It's because I got excited! I just checked the trackers in minglong's site then I already saw a torrent file for this single so I hurriedly downloaded it! XD here are the full versions of both Akai Namida and Beehive! Just click in the link below.

1. Akai Namida - 4:19
2. Beehive - 4:18

Click this link to view the single's review that I made in my multiply account. ^^;

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear it!!! Darn dial-up! >_< Even the loading of the preview sucks~ *throws dial-up in trash can* Btw, that's somebody else's dial-up. Internet, in general, is still precious. xDDD~ Neee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kapatid! I want to hear it.. but sadly.. ang bagal na PC dito! Kainis.. I'll download it next time! anywayz.. for the mean time.. nadagdagan naman ang collection u ng JPOP music! hehe..

    ReplyDelete