Monday, January 08, 2007

Reminiscing Happy Moments

Feeling: Nostalgic
Currently Listening To: "IKE IKE (Extended Version)" by Hinoi Team

Aww how I miss the Christmas EB last December 22, 2006. I don't know why I miss it... Maybe it's because it's one of the happiest days of my life last 2006. Although I was kinda KO'ed after I got home because many things happened that day and I got hyperactive specially when I'm with the gaidens! ^__^ But nonetheless, it was really a very happy day. It was a day that I will never ever forget in my entire life. Actually all the EB's that I attended in the gaiden are all memorable! (peksman! cross my heart! XD) And I got here a pic with 3 of us gaidens at the Christmas EB last December 22, 2006 (courtesy of
Genso Suiko Gaiden's Official Gallery).

Position = left: Shaoran (Joie-C), center: Chris (Yuffie), right: Fred (Itachi)

Hahaha! I don't know if I look stupid with my smile there but anyways, I usually smile even if I am alone and another trivia (about me) is that "I am camery shy". Hahaha secret revealed! XD I seldomly take pictures of my self so as you can see I don't make galleries of my pictures!

Well anyways, I just missed that day, how I wish I could go back there again even for a minute only and watch myself doing what I did that day. That would be pretty fun, I guess. My hair is still long there and until now, I still haven't got my hair cut! Hahaha! I really look very slim with my long hair (but it's still the same even if I manage to get my hair cut) and it's too straight hahaha! How I wish I could change my hair style one of these days even though I already look alright with this style. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment