Sunday, December 31, 2006

TV Size Masterpieces

Feeling: Happy & Satisfied (for good!)
Currently Listening To: "Waiting For..." by Yo Reiri

Since my imouto-vamp Nikki-chan (my ultimate suki for fancy OSTs) really appreciated my TV size cuts, I'm going to present here my collections of TV size that I made for our RPs!^___^ Take note of the "itachi's cut" that is indicated on every file, meaning that it is my own version of cut and I don't want to copy the original TV size of the songs that I used.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of these songs... Nor I contracted the artists to perform for our RPs. Since they are only roleplays... And this is meant for FUN and LEISURE only. Just click the link below if you want to download it. Enjoy!

A Song of Storm and Fire (itachi's cut) [Opening Theme for Nikki-chan's Moonlit Anguish]
Aka no Seijaku (itachi's cut) [2nd Ending Theme of Nikki-chan's Moonlit Anguish]
Another Planet (itachi's cut) [3rd Ending Theme of Nikki-chan's Moonlit Anguish]
Aoki Flamme (itachi's cut) [Opening Theme of Nikki-chan's Anarchy Academy]
Face of Fact (itachi's cut) [Opening Theme of my RP Season's Call]
Immoral (itachi's cut) [2nd Opening Theme of my RP Season's Call]
Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru (itachi's cut) [Ending Theme of Nikki-chan's Anarchy Academy]
Kokoro no Uta (itachi's cut) [3rd Ending Theme of my RP Season's Call]
Mind Forest (itachi's cut) [3rd Opening Theme of Nikki-chan's Moonlit Anguish]
Nightmare (itachi's cut) [2nd Opening Theme of Nikki-chan's Moonlit Anguish]
Shine (itachi's cut) [2nd Ending Theme of my RP Season's Call]
Tamashii no Refrain (itachi's cut) [4th Ending Theme of Nikki-chan's Moonlit Anguish]
Undelete (itachi's cut) [Ending Theme of Nikki-chan's Moonlit Anguish]
You are the one! (itachi's cut) [Ending Theme of my RP Season's Call]
You give... (itachi's cut) [3rd Opening Theme of my RP Season's Call]

There! I hope you enjoyed listening to them! And to those who will flame me, I'll just pretend that I didn't read or heard it since I already specified a DISCLAIMER above. Anyways enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment