Sunday, December 31, 2006

Goodbye 2006... Welcome 2007

Feeling: Happy yet dissatisfied
Currently Listening to: "Seed" by Mami Kawada

Hmmm it's exactly 10:50pm here in the Philippines and it's a few hours away before year 2007. I'm not that excited for this coming year because I can't accept the fact that I'm already getting old. o_O Not only that, when I reminisce what really happened this year, I thought that I didn't accomplish something good that much but I'm still proud because this anti-social person is still alive and kicking ready to face 2007! XD oh yeah!

Looking back again, I wish I could turn back those times to fill up the holes that I made myself. But despite of that, I learned a lot of lessons that I won't never ever forget! I'd say year 2006 is not a really bad year for me. Because despite of the bad lucks, unaccomplished deeds, wrong doings and regrets, there are a lot of things that happened that surprised and touched me! And it made be uber happy!^___^ Thanks to my friends, clanmates and my loved ones! Love ya ol! ^__^

And this year, I started many new careers like being a graphic designer, official tv size maker, being the acting head of our unit KOTF and then eventually became the real headmaster! It took me stressful moments before I became the headmaster of KOTF -- a lot of works, headaches and body-splitting moments that I want to raise a white flag but I told myself that I can surpass this. And yeah! I did and it's indeed rewarding! Perseverance and patience is a must! And recently, i started another career -- Blog Layout Maker! XD

And right now, even though I don't look like it, I am ready to face year 2007 with all my guts! I will continue flourishing my skills for the good!^___^ and expect more to come from this blog! Thanks to those who supported me, showed love, care and concern to me! And I hope the layout that I made is eye-friendly to all! ^___^ Once again, goodbye 2006 and welcome 2007!

No comments:

Post a Comment