Wednesday, December 20, 2006

This Ugly Yet Beautiful World

Feeling: Contented Somehow
Currently Listening to: "PASIO" by Hitomi Shimatani

Well, yeah today is my birthday. To tell you the truth, I'm kinda sad and happy at the same time. Wanna know why? I'm sad because no one from my school remembered my birthday except for two persons (I have a lot of good friends there and yet they didn't greeted me), but it's alright. It's just that I don't forget their birthday but they forget mine. Geez! T_T But somehow, I'm happy because my clanmates, my TRUE friends were there for me - to greet me, to cheer me up and bonding! My other clanmates who wasn't able to come greeted me through text and that made me jump for happiness because they were able to remember. =) My birthday was kind of a different adventure. Yeah, it didn't rained but we experienced black-out for 3 hours! o_O' how's that!? My three friends were still in our place when it happened and they were really scared!! But I understand them that's why I assist them until they reached the nearest tricycle station. And it turned out to be fine!^___^ And I was very thankful that they made it back home safely! The only hassle that I'm going to face now is for our Christmas EB and our unit because we will contribute for the decors and some extra food/dessert. But I know we will make it. I know it's going to be a big success! Even if I'm not that fully prepared with the last decor -- the banner.

And last but not the least, I want to thank my Jellybean (bestfriend), Erica! Although I passed her some of my burden, I was happy because she was there for me! And we listened JPops in my mp3 player while it was dark and we talked about many things! I was so happy that despite of my shortcomings, she was still there! Besty, I luv ya! I hope you won't change! ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment