Saturday, December 23, 2006

More & More

Feeling: Solace
Currently Listening To: "Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru" by See-Saw

So many things happened in just few days but I'm happy and contented right now because I was able to fulfill my missions -- to be a good acting ead of our unit KOTF and I am now the new KOTF head! Yatta!; and I was able to attend Miyu's surprise 18th birthday awhile ago. Every event has many good memories that I will surely keep inside my heart. The happiness, the laugh on everyone of us, the fun, secrets, revelations and all the happy moments we've shared. My escapade was not all in vain! I'm so happy even though I'm arriving home very late at night! (o_O) but it doesn't really matter to me right now because I wasn't scolded by my parents! Hahaha... XD And I was able to be close to some gaidens that i haven't got close yet! Ahh yes! It's all coming into place now...^___^

And I'm also excited for Anarchy Academy's next post! And as the official tv size maker of my friends, I'm also gonna make the OST for Anarchy Academy! Hahaha I'm done with the opening theme which is entitled "Roots" by Mami Kawada! (I'm addicted to her right now more than KOTOKO) Ahh yes! The success! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment