Saturday, October 07, 2006

Another Blackout!?

Feeling: Fine
Currently listening to: "Aka no Seijaku" by Yoko Ishida

Today was a very fine day. I'm really happy and was about to celebrate for my success when I heard my father said it's going to black-out again for two days because there were other parts in Muntinlupa is in need of reconstruction for electricity. Oh my gosh, that means I won't be able to post here in my blog!!=O And the time of black-out is still uncertain and unknown!! Oh mee gosh! How I wish that blackout won't arrive because it's not necessary! >:( besides that place where the reconstruction needs is very far from our place! How annoying is that!!=O And it's my finals examination this coming week! It's hard to study when it's humid and dry! And the water supply also suffers!!X_X


"Something's can't be done by just determination..."

No comments:

Post a Comment