Saturday, March 10, 2012

After the hiatus...

Ohhh, I didn't see this coming. See what? Posting here again after 1½ years of not posting here at my place. Yes it's been a long while. See the last post here? Oct. 23, 2010 when I was still unemployed and still struggling to find one. And now that I've found one, I rarely had time for almost anything -- Yes even for myself. After a 3-month stay on my 3rd job, I resigned and returned to my 2nd job -- but as a regular staff and not as an agency personnel anymore.

It's been a year since I start working there and it's really satisfying but in exchange for that, I won't have time for myself -- I worked for more than 8 hours and sometimes, exerting effort to work and rendering overtime for 5-6 hours and what do I get? Money -- yes. I'm pretty much earning well right now but no time for social activities -- well even life outside the box is even not attainable.

Whenever I look myself in the mirror after taking a bath, it felt like I got a bit old compared to who I am in the last few years. It felt like I needed a break -- but sadly, I can't. It's not that I'm not happy with it -- just too tired and I already lack the time to spend with my friends, family etc. Due to work exigencies, I may not have all the freedom that I could get. Yes, I could file for a leave but not for too long -- no mandatory leave and I really long to have some relaxation and all.

Rotation of work as well is a bit difficult -- sometimes, I'm in the day shift and after some months, I will rotate to the night shift. A bit hard to adjust but that's how it is. At present, I got back to the night shift duty.

I may not be back for good but I'll try to post more on the following days. I don't know but I really want to blog again -- all the happenings and even do J-pop reviews again in the future but we'll see. For now, I'll end it here.


-----

❤: exhausted
♫: Glanz -沈黙の雪- by Maon Kurosaki (黒崎真音)

No comments:

Post a Comment