Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tatakau Shisho OP CM

The 30-sec. CM for the opening theme of the autumn-airing anime series Tatakau Shisho - The Book of Bantorra is now up for watching on its main website. :D And I also got the video file in my cache *ehem* so instead of going to the main website I encourage you just watch the video here because I'm going to upload it here. :P

Just like I said in my earlier post, the title for the OP theme would be Datengoku Sensen (lit. War Declaration of the Corrupted Kingdom of Heaven) by none other than the favorite neoclassical-darkwave gothic lolita duo ALI PROJECT. The single for this OP will come out on October 21, 2009.





I'm still not liking the song that much just by hearing the CMs but I'm having a hunch, when I heard the TV size version, I'm going to like it more. :D

And THERE WILL BE A PV FOR THIS SONG!!!! XDDDD; *rolls in the floor* And the venue will be the TRUMPROOM, in the shopping district of Japan -- Shibuya. *how rich* XDDD

-----

感情: eating spaghetti~
音楽: "Circulate" - RYTHEM

No comments:

Post a Comment