Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Super scription of data (TV size) up!



感情: my head hurts yet feeling energetic
音楽: "Naraku no Hana" - Eiko Shimamiya




Super scription of data is now available -- for listening. XD Sorry if I was kinda late. I just returned to reality and I was out for the last 3 days.









Credits:
Lyrics: Eiko Shimamiya
Composition/Arrangement: Kazuya Takase

When I heard the preview, I was really damn sure that Takase will be the one doing the composition and arrangement. The usage of electric guitars were identical to his likings plus the intro was somewhat striking and unique. I like it but really don't like the chorus part. Hopefully the long version will be much better.

The long version will be out next week --- February 25. And for those who don't know, this will be the OP theme for Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei (lit. When the Cicadas Cry Solutions).

No comments:

Post a Comment