Thursday, January 08, 2009

I've Sound Song of the Year (2008 edition)

sentiment: lol'd
harmony: "Kinjirareta Asobi" by ALI PROJECT

Really, this poll never fail to make me excited since I've Sound Explorer do this every year (it started 2006)... Just a review for the songs of the year in the past years...

Year 2006 results

1 Red fraction (MELL) 70
2 allegretto ~Sora to Kimi~ (KOTOKO) 43
3 UZU-MAKI (KOTOKO) 33
4 being (KOTOKO) 24
5 ↑Seishun Rocket↑ (KOTOKO) 23
6 Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Eiko Shimamiya) 22
7 loose (KOTOKO) 21
8 Genzai no Requiem (KOTOKO) 19
9 Sekka no Shinwa (KOTOKO) 16
10
undelete (Mami Kawada) 15
11
Shasou no Shirabe (KOTOKO)
O (Eiko Shimamiya)
8
13
all alone (Eiko Shimamiya)
you give… (Mami Kawada)
The Maze (Mami Kawada)
version up (C.G mix)
7
17 Iruka (KOTOKO)
cover link (Eiko Shimamiya)
open (Kaori Utatsuki)
Cross talk -2006 ver.- (Reina)
5

Year 2007 results

JOINT (Mami Kawada)
117

Real Onigokko (KOTOKO)
104
Naraku no Hana (Eiko Shimamiya)
96
Virgin's high!(MELL) 88
Maple Syrup (KOTOKO
62
Tenjou wo Kakeru Monotachi (Love Planet Five)
50
room (KOTOKO)
47
Double HarmoniZe Shock!!(KOTOKO & Kaori Utatsuki)
46
ANATA dake no Angel☆ (Kaori Utatsuki)
45
Lilies line (KOTOKO)
42
triangle (Mami Kawada)
39
Shichiten Hakki☆Shijou Shugi!(KOTOKO)
39
Little Busters!(Rita) 36
kicks!(MELL) 31
no vain (MELL)
30
Hayate no Gotoku!(KOTOKO)
29
La clef ~Meikyuu no Kagi~ (KOTOKO)
28
melty snow (Mami Kawada)
26
Chasse (Kaori Utatsuki)
20
under the darkness (C.G mix)
18
Naki Takattanda (KOTOKO)
16
Little Busters! -Little Jumper Ver.- (Rita)
15
Cherish (MOMO)
15
For our days (Mami Kawada)
12
Kirei na Senritsu (KOTOKO)
11
Get my way!(Mami Kawada)
11
Akai Namida (Mami Kawada)
11
FLOW (Eiko Shimamiya)
10
Proof (MELL)
10
seduce (Mami Kawada)
10
Tenjou wo Kakeru Monotachi -Raven fly edit- (Love Planet Five)
10
Shining stars bless☆ (Kaori Utatsuki)
9
siren (KOTOKO)
9
↑Seishun Rocket↑ -SC II EDIT- (KOTOKO & Kaori Utatsuki)
8
Jet Smash!(Kaori Utatsuki)
8
return to that place (Mami Kawada)
8
YUMEMIBOSHI★boom!boom!(KOTOKO) 7
rush (KOTOKO)
5
Aozora to Taiyou (Mami Kawada)
4
I'm home (Kaori Utatsuki)
4
Beehive (Mami Kawada)
4
Fusion Star -Remix- (KOTOKO)
3
scene (KOTOKO)
2
Atarashii Koi no Katachi -SC II EDIT- (KOTOKO)
1
I'm home -unplugged- (Kaori Utatsuki)
1
Change of heart (Kaori Utatsuki)
1

Hmm right now at poll KOTOKO's BLAZE is garnering the #1 (250 votes) spot in the poll but I voted for Mami Kawada's PSI-missing which is at #2 (192 votes) because it's much better than the former (although I also like it). Last year, it was Kawada's JOINT which rocked the I've fans' tastes. I wonder if PSI-missing will win over BLAZE. Well I don't know when is the last day for voting but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR PSI-MISSING!!!! *gets shot by other I've fans*

|D;;

I already voted twice (not gonna tell you how I did it but I'm going to vote some more. XP haha!) so please do it even if you'll hate me!!! XD ~*squishes*~

So help me!! AS IN VOTE NAOOO!!! PRESS THAT DARN LINK!

http://www.ivesound.jp/vote/

EDIT: January 11 is the last day for voting so keep that keyboards of yours on voting!! Even on others keyboards if internet is accessible!! |D;;

No comments:

Post a Comment