Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm still not back for good

sentiment: frustrated
harmony: "Ko no me Kaze" by IKU

My computer's still not fixed so I'm still not going to post much... I'm just going to post to inform my visitors and readers that I'm still alive -- I'm just in a hiatus, but I'm still visiting!

Ah shiat, I still haven't made my Love is... review, BLAZE, Ko no me Kaze, and SAVIA review! O.o I still have many things to do when my computer got fixed. And what's worst, my eldest sister terminated our broadband connection! x__X Arrgghh, when I get myself a summer job, I'll earn for the fixation of the computer (if it's still not up) or better yet, I'll restore our broadband. T_T

I'm still frustrated with school... It looks like I'll fail my Operations Research class... I didn't do very well with the finals exam, how about that? *gets shot* Oh well better luck next time... Well that's it for now... I'll post up again some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment