Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Mami's fansite upgraded!

sentiment: *whew* t'was hardwork!
harmony: "JOINT" by Mami Kawada

Yay! At long last!! I've upgraded, or rather changed my Mami Kawada fansite's layout and some other info about her added! *whew* it was strenuous (although it doesn't look like it. lolz. xD) Anyway, if you have the time, please visit the link below

::JOINT:: Mami Kawada fansite

Yes, I changed the name of the fansite since it was a bit awkward (for me) to use it's old name Wind and Wander. And besides, JOINT is more okay and good to the hearing. xD Okay, that's about it. I just spreaded the news. =P *gets ready to slumber*

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhh oni! Me likey the new layout! It's so JOINT'ish! XD And I love what you did with the banner!

    *celebrates*

    ReplyDelete