Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The First Week of OJT

Feeling: Yawny *yawns*
Currently Listening To: "CHU-LIP" by Ai Otsuka

Wow it has been a while since I last posted again... And I just noticed that this is only my 4th entry for the month of April. o_o Well the reason is either I'm just pretty darn busy with downloading anime episodes of Hayate no Gotoku (Hayate the Combat Butler), Spiral ~ Suiri no Kizuna, and Shakugan no Shana and some music videos or I'm too busy playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and then forgot to post here. XD no matter what the reasons are, it's in the matter of the mood.

This post was kinda late because this week was already the second week of my on-the-job training (OJT). Oh well, just gonna share something bout what happened on the first week of my OJT. It was kinda challenging and a bit dull for a second because there were times that I just stood in what my supervisor is doing. Oh my OJT place is in PLDT near our house which is just a tricycle away. The usual tasks that I and my new friends there is to "call thru" which is done by calling the numbers in the list (which will be provided by our supervisors) which, according to them, are new subscribers and experiencing some defects in their telephone line. Another is "closing repair tickets". This is done when you finished confirming those telephone numbers if their line is working properly. It's more of an encoding and inputing in the informations.

It kinda sucks a little but at least I have my experience and I met some new friends.^^; That's what matters for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment