Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Day Before Class

Feeling: Lively
Currently Listening to: "Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo" by Yoko Takahashi

Yay! I'm feeling perky, lively and gaga over Yoko Takahashi's "Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo" which is Shakugan no Shana's 1st Ending Theme. It's so powerful and Yoko Takahashi-san's voice is really something! Awesome and very vibrant voice! Although she's already 40 years old, I still admire her radiant & vibrating voice that it stimulates my blood and veins!XD

Tomorrow will be the 1st day of classes in 2nd semester and I still haven't found my thesis partner... o_o waah I hope I can find one that is responsible, approachable and not just anyone. I'm still preparing my things for my big day tomorrow. Friggin' 8 ½ hours stay in school tomorrow will absorb my genki-ness!XD Well I hope not! I still have to post for Time For School and have some "projects" that I still have to finish soon. But if my body will retire at an ungodly hour tomorrow, then I'll drink my milk to stimulate my veins and arteries throughout my body! Hahaha, a milk lover with a little caffeine combination. How's that!?XD



Word of the Day:
"Genki-ness!XD"

No comments:

Post a Comment