Friday, October 27, 2006

Within the Last Moment

Feeling: Freaky!
Currently Listening to: "Kimi he Mukau Hikari" by "Akino Arai"

Wahaha it's been a long time since I last posted here in my blog and I kinda missed it!^___^ Hahaha I can't get enough of Akino Arai!^___^ I just liked her the way she is! And I kinda noticed after her hardships, it looks like we have a little similarity! We both have small confidence within ourselves at first! But things constantly change and I try to resolve that problem of mine. I think I improved and I regained a little of my usual self-confidence, although at times I think my self-esteem is really low.

Anyways, I'm excited for the ending of my first role-play "King of JPop". After a little more posts, and voila! I'll come up with an excellent ending for this RP! I hope I can do it!

And speaking of which, time is really fast and not long afterwards it will be "Goodbye, October!" and "Welcome, November!" Time sure does fly. 58 days before Christmas and 53 days before my birthday. I didn't expect that I reached this far. And I thank God for guiding me to go to the right path! Although I haven't went to church during Sundays but still I really thank God that He is just there to guide us in our everyday life.

And life sure is very difficult. Starting this coming semester, I will be having my thesis proposal and to tell you the truth, the most outstanding students that I want to choose for my partner have gone their separate ways away from me. And what left is my other classmate which I doubt will be helpful. I hope I'm wrong about it because my life is at stake here. I... I mean we should give it all our best so that our thesis proposal would surpass the expectations of our strict professors. Oh how I wish making a thesis would be easy as eating a carrot cake with lots and lots of caramel and chocolate on top of it!





Passage for the Day:
"The God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ,
after you have suffered a little while, will Himself restore you and make you
strong, firm and steadfast." ( I Peter 5:10 )

No comments:

Post a Comment