Friday, October 09, 2009

progressive single details, blossomdays (short ver.) now available

Ok, so I'm late with the news because I assume you know the reason, right?

And so ε~Epsilon~ full ver. leaked as well. =S And I was a bit late for that. Did not even know where it came from. Anyway, this one is NOT a total high quality rip. Someone just posted this at aibublog. I don't think the one who uploaded won't mind if I use his/her link. I was just a pissed off with the Engrish. 6:06 is so love for me. x3 but totally not impressed with the long version. Only the first 4 mins. were impressive. Or maybe the mp3 was not that high quality that's why I didn't like it. :P

And btw, I ripped the blossomdays short version from the demo in the lupinus website. Not totally liking the song although it's eurobeat. Kinda sounded like the techno-trance-euro group m.o.v.e's work if you ask me -- it's too generic and nothing astounding.

But THE MOST EXCITING NEWS FOR ME IS THIS...


progressive [CD+DVD]


progressive [CD-only]

progressive
Kalafina's 6th single
SECL-814~6
2009.10.28 OUT

Yes I may be too late with the covers but take a look at this!

01. progressive (5:41)
02. うつくしさ Utsukushisa (4:50)
03. progressive -instrumental- (5:41)

Info courtesy of JBook. :D

ヽ(´▽`)/ ヽ(´▽`)/ ヽ(´▽`)/

What's exciting? Because progressive will be a long song!!!! XD storia was great but it's too short for me. :P The coupling song is moderately long as well! I'm kinda longing for a new Kalafina single and it will be full-packed! Though haven't heard any preview of progressive. x__X But I know it will be great because Yuki Kajiura IS EPICALLY GREAT!! 8D And it's a good thing the terrible cover was the CD-only version, gotta love the CD+DVD!!! ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ ( ) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪

And by the way you can access the Kalafina website through http://www.kalafina.jp/ and not the Sony Music website anymore!! It's kinda long for me to memorize!!! (((( ;゚Д゚))) Too many slashes... At least I memorized all the Geneon Website of the I've Girls. :P *gets shot*

-----

感情: just woke up and hungry. :P
音楽: "Tougenkyou" - HALCALI

No comments:

Post a Comment