音楽: "Kopperia no Hitsugi" - ALI PROJECT
DISCLAIMER: This post doesn't contain ALL trivias/facts regarding I've Sound. I'm just going to post the facts that I only know. If there are infos that I don't know or you would like to add, please inform me! :D I'd be more than happy if you enlighten me with more infos plus I'll credit you. xD
Now, let's start!
DID YOU KNOW THAT...
1. the most highest first-week sales of I've Sound single is 25,499 copies? Which is KOTOKO's 2nd single Re-sublimity while the single with the weakest first-week sales is MELL's 4th single KILL with only 2,664 copies sold.
2. the I've single with the longest charting week is Eiko Shimamiya's debut single Higurashi no Naku Koro ni? It charted for 26 weeks. While the shortest charting week is still MELL's 4th single KILL which only stayed at the Oricon top 200 charts for only 2 weeks.
3. the most successful (I meant highest ranking, not highest sales) I've single ever released was KOTOKO's 5th single being which garnered the #4 spot on its first week. Although that was the case, did you know that the least successful I've single as of now is also by KOTOKO? And it's her recent released
sleepy single U Make Ai Dream which only debuted at #46. (But if we're talking about an "all-time" single, the lowest will be Shooting Star at #62).
4. the longest I've Sound song of all time is Eiko Shimamiya's Sukarabe no Inori -Brown Sugar Style- from her EP hologram. It's length is 8:51. But if we're talking about an original song (meaning it's not a remix), the longest would be Eiko Shimamiya's O with a length of 8:03. Despite the shortest title I've had came up, it holds the longest non-remix song of all time. While the shortest song would be Mami Kawada's 4th single Get my way! with a length of 2:56.
5. the longest original title (meaning there's no "-Remix-" or any other name of a person who remixed it or whatsoever) that I've made was KOTOKO's song Mighty Heart ~Aru Hi no Kenka, Itsumo no Koigokoro~ with 40 letters on it (special/punctuational characters not included) while the shortest title is Eiko Shimamiya's O.
6. I've Sound's first movie/live-action tie-in was Real Onigokko? The song made for the said movie was performed by KOTOKO with the same title as the movie.
7. that the first I've girl was actually MELL and not KOTOKO? MELL and I've Sound King Kazuya Takase are already acquainted with each other even before I've was created. However, at that time, MELL is still using her pseudonym Orihime and it was changed to MELL when I've was formed way back 1998. And according to an interview when MELL will be guesting at a concert in Texas a few years ago, it was actually Takase who gave her the name MELL which came from her pet dog named Mellmo. She asked why gave that name but Takase just persisted it and unbelievably, she used it! Until right now, her real name is still a mystery.
8. I've Sound girls had a rather "private" profile? Speaking of mysteries, their real names were never revealed and even their birth years. What's with the hiding of personal information?
9. the first I've girl to sign into a recording label was actually KOTOKO and not MELL? KOTOKO was the first to sign a recording contract to Geneon on 2004, followed by Mami Kawada (2005), Eiko Shimamiya (2006), MELL (2006), and Kaori Utatsuki (2007). Although the same year, Eiko Shimamiya was still the first to sign since her debut single Higurashi no Naku Koro ni was released 3 weeks before MELL's debut single Red fraction.
10. the most successful and highest selling I've Sound album of all time was KOTOKO's 2nd album Garasu no Kaze? It garnered the #6 position and had a total sales of approximately 48,000 copies. The least successful and least sold album was Eiko Shimamiya's 2nd album Hikari Nadeshiko. It only reached #27 and sold only 7,333 copies.
11. the I've girl who has the most multiple tie-in of only one series was Eiko Shimamiya? From her debut album to her future 5th single, it is all tie-in with Higurashi no Naku Koro ni series.
12. (c/o KuroiYuki88) according to their official profile in Geneon's website, the tallest member of Love Planet Five is Mami Kawada with 158cm (some says its 159cm) height, and the shortest is KOTOKO with 150cm. However, recently KOTOKO wrote in her blog, saying that she grew 2cm taller than the official one. So if we count this as true, then Kaori Utatsuki will be the shortest member with 151cm.
13. Madonna is actually one of MELL's idols (according to the same interview mentioned above) that's why if you see the Promotional Video (PV) for no vain, it's somewhat similar to Madonna's video for Frozen. Similar location, same color setting, similar clothing etc.
Hmm this is all that I can think of right now. I'll add up if something comes up from my mind squeezing. XP nyahaha!